Book Update: Good Idea. Now What?
Here’s a quick update about my book Good Idea. Now What?:
- It appears that everything is on schedule for a book release on February 14, 2012 (Yes, Valentine’s Day… I’m sure there a joke in here somewhere.).
- The book will come out in hardback as well as on multiple eBook platforms (e.g., Kindle, Google Book, iBook, Nook, etc.). I believe the release on these platforms will vary +/- two weeks prior to hardback release.
- The will also be released in England, Canada, Australia, and a handful of other countries a few weeks after the US launch.
- The first round of endorsements are in and I’m completely humbled by the caliber of people who submitted their support of the book. I’ve been deeply encouraged by their thoughts and find myself slowly coming to grips with its potential to help people with their ideas. Here’s a link to their endorsements.
- Our team at Ideation is currently working on a new redesign of this blog for 2012. Can’t wait!
- There are some ideas brewing around the book with parallel campaigns to help people make 2012 a Year of Idea-Making. I’d love for you to be a part of it! Please let me know if you have any interest in learning more about this by emailing me.
It has been quite a journey thus far. It’s been filled with all kinds of emotions including excitement, insecurity, fear, hope, etc.
My heart for writing this book in the first place was to encourage and support people who genuinely want to see their ideas come to life. I would consider this book a great success if it ends up helping people make their passions come alive!
Many thanks to those of you who already pre-ordered the book! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if the concepts around this book can become a practical resource to your network. I’d love to help you customize that experience.
Thanks again for your on-going support!