Would You Help Me Make My Birthday Wish Come True?
Yes, it’s my birthday. I just turned 38!
To celebrate my “coming of age”, I tweaked my neck yesterday while getting up from my couch. Classic! 🙂
In light of this special day (which I had nothing to do in creating), I wanted to ask you to help me make a wish come true. Are you game?
As many of you know, I co-founded a non-profit organization with Greg Russinger called JustOne a little less than four years ago. Our hope at JustOne is to create “Everyday Ideas for Human Care” in order to bring relief to those in poverty, orphaned, or trafficked into modern-day slavery. In the short time of our existence, we seen the following accomplished:
- Between 25,000 to 30,000 people are served each month through our 90+ Laundry Love locations around the country. Each location provides a set of services that meet the contextual needs of a neighborhood (e.g., tutoring, job placement, basic medical care, food distribution, holiday celebrations, etc.).
- Through our Trashcan Can Make A Difference Initiative, we have benefited over 250 organizations in their services to those in need by providing tangible goods for human care.
- In the area of modern-day slavery, we’ve been fortunate to have facilitated unique learning experiences, conferences, and practical steps for abolition for thousands of people across our country.
JustOne was designed to be an open-source organization that gives simple yet impactful ideas away. We usually see most, if not all, of our donations go directly to those benefiting from our initiatives. We run primarily as a volunteer, grassroots organization that moves everyday people towards care for humanity.
Here’s where I need your help today.
We are currently in an important season of opportunity and growth. We really need to develop some ideas that will exponential increase our impact.
For my birthday, would you consider the following?
- If you have been positively impacted by the work of JustOne, would you consider giving financially today to help us develop capacity for our operations? You can do this by simply clicking here.
- Would you share this post with your network and encourage others to do the same? Share with them about how JustOne has inspired you to action.
I have personally dedicated my life to platforming and networking those I believe should be heard and seen because of the great work they are doing. I love highlight the work of others.
Well…it’s my birthday and I’m asking you to support JustOne today. Quite honestly, this is the first time I’ve ever asked the readers of this blog and my social network to give towards our efforts. I only ask because we could really use your support to expand our work.
Would you help me make my birthday wish come true today?
Many thanks in advance!