Introducing Ideation Pre-Conference Intensives
The Ideation Conference is proud to announce the following 4 pre-conference intensives for this year’s event:
- The Art of Collaboration and Finding Unexpected Partnerships (with Groupon & Friends) – Join Patty Huber, G-Team Director of Groupon, as she curates an incredible day of thought-leaders from multiple industries that have collaborated well for good. Speakers and panelists for this intensive include:
- Sharon Schnieder, Good Karma Clothing for Kids
- Brittany Martin Graunke, Zealous Good
- Jud Kinnucan, Bin Donated
- Saya Hillman, Mac N Cheese Productions
- Pete Aiello, Team Pete
- Dr. Luke Hansen, David Sack, & Dr. Marie Crandall of Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- JR Kerr, The Curation Group
- John Piercy, Neighbor Capital
- Jamie Jones & Linda Darragh – The Impact Engine
- Jason Saul, Mission Measurement
- Jim LoBianco, StreetWise
- Mike Simmons, City of Chicago
- Leveraging Social Media for Social Good (with Claire Diaz Ortiz of Twitter & Sponsored by the W Hotels of Chicago) – Join Claire Diaz Ortiz as she leads a day of exploring strategies and practical insights for leveraging online platforms to engage people for good. Claire is the author of Twitter for Good and has continues to be on the forefront of conversations around new media & social good.
- The Courtship of Fundraising: The Core Functionality & Importance of Relationships in Raising Funds (with Keith Kall of World Vision) – Join Keith Kall as he shares proven insights into fundraising strategies rooted in lasting, reciprocal relationships. Keith has years of experience from both the not-for-profit and for-profit world and offers actionable steps for building organizations and companies.
- Idea-Making for Social Entrepreneurs & Startups (with Brent Freeman of Roozt.com & Charles Lee of Ideation) – Join Brent Freeman & Charles Lee as they discuss and share practical insights to launching start-ups as social entrepreneurs. Insights will be shared on idea-making, developing a business plan, overcoming roadblocks to launching, collaboration, brand development, etc.
These intensives will take place on Monday May 7th from 9am to 4pm. They are designed to dive deeply into one area of focus. We have limited seating available for each workshop so please register early!
We look forward to seeing you at Ideation this year!