You’re invited to join us for Ideation San Diego on November 12th at 5:30pm.
Hosted by Profits 4 Purpose, in the beautiful setting of the Bella Vista Social Club, this will be an unforgettable evening of networking and mutual learning on ideas, strategies, and proven tools for creating social impact. Whether you are professionally engaged in Corporate Social Responsibility or personally interested in creating more collaborative impact through business and non-profit work, you’ll walk away refreshed and inspired by the amazing people you’ll get to meet during this event.
Josh Hotsenpiller, CIO of Profits 4 Purpose, will be moderating conversations with thoughts leaders including:
- Jennifer Love Bruce | Associate Vice President of Community Relations at Bridgepoint Education
- Jason Burns | CEO of Profits 4 Purpose)
- Kelly Grimes | Life Technologies
- Trisa Mills | Director, Charity Community Relations and Kingdom Programs at TaylorMade
- Shawn Parr | CEO of Bulldog Drummond
- Arlene (Freeman) Tendick | Community Relations Specialist at Cox Communications
I will also be sharing some thoughts on best-practices in innovation and moving ideas to execution.
The event is FREE and drinks/food will be available for purchase to participants.
Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!