Idea-Makers One Day Conference
Ideas Don’t Work. We Do.
In a world that embraces buzzwords like “entrepreneur”, “creativity”, and “innovation”, there’s bound to be an abundance of passionate ideas. Unfortunately, passion alone is not enough to create the kind of change, product, or service many dream about. Far too many ideas experience premature death because they lack intentional strategy, processes, and the gritty commitment necessary for idea execution.
The good news is that there are proven ways to bring our ideas to life in 2014. I invite you to join me for this special event.
During this one day conference, I will lead participants in discovering some of the key paradigms and principles that guide successful idea-makers in creating remarkable brands and organizations. Topics will include identifying & refining viable ideas, working through resistance & setbacks, creating creative rhythm, developing teams & organizational processes for innovation, keys to effective brand development, best practices for idea implementation, and many more.
A Conference to Benefit Sarang House Orphanage in China
- Date: Saturday February 1, 2014 (8:30am – 3pm)
- Location: South Bay Community Church | 2549 W. 190th Street, Torrance, CA 90504 | 310-532-4673
- Registration: $30 (includes a copy of the book “Good Idea. Now What?“)
- Website: www.ideamakersconference.com
- 8:30am – 9:00am | Registration
- 9:00am – 10:30am | Session 1 – Creating a Remarkable Idea
- 10:30am – 10:45am | Break
- 10:45am – 12:15pm | Session 2 – Best Practices for Idea-Making
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm | Lunch (On Own or Meal Pre-Order Sales Available at Registration)
- 1:15pm – 3:00pm | Session 3 – Developing a Remarkable Brand
My Personal Bio & Experience:
Charles Lee is the CEO & Chief Idea-Maker at Ideation, a brand innovation company that specializes in helping businesses & organizations build remarkable brands via innovative business design, organizational change architecture, brand integration, design, web, and marketing services. He is also the author of Good Idea. Now What?: How to Move Ideas to Execution, a practical book designed to help people move ideas to implementation.
Charles is regularly invited to speak to leading companies and organizations on topics such as creativity, innovation, idea-making, branding, and social entrepreneurism. Executive leaders from brands including Wells Fargo, The White House, Catalyst, William Morris Endeavor, mun2, Council of Urban Professionals, and many others have benefited from having Charles present at their key events. In addition to speaking, Charles has served as moderator for numerous events with NY Times best-selling authors and senior executives from brands including Google, Twitter, Groupon, Starwood, Disney, NBCUniversal, CAA, Toyota, TOMS, charity: water, United Way, World Vision, and many others.