Most people love ideas, but only a handful see those “good ideas” to implementation. I call them idea-makers (as opposed to idea-lovers).
Here are some people I know that are getting things done. You may know some of them, but my hope is to also highlight those who are working hard under the radar. (Yes, you’re going to want to know these individuals.)
- Justin Wheeler (Vice President at Liberty in North Korea) – Justin is creative storyteller and has the ability to translate complex issues into relatable media.
- Bethany Joy Clark (Director of Community at TOMS) – Bethany basically supports the thousands that are connected with TOMS by leading a team that answers questions, mobilizes people for involvement, and hosts meaningful events.
- Josh Hotenpillar & Jason Burns (Founders of Profits 4 Purpose) – These two guys created a robust online platform that allows companies to measure and communicate their social impact. Companies like Staples, COX, TaylorMade, Philips, and many others have mobilized over 1 million employees to use their platform.
- Chris Denson (Host of Innovation Crush & Consultant) – Chris works heavily in tech, media, innovation, and networking. He knows how to get ideas executed and is a huge believer in helping others implement their passions.
- Wendy Dailey & Stephanie Pallaro (Founders of International Sanctuary) – Wendy and Stephanie lead a remarkable organization (iSanctuary) that serves survivors of human trafficking both in India and in Orange County. They provide a collaborative environment of employment, education, and care through selling high-quality, handmade products by survivors.