i2i Innovation Gathering on Effective Networking & Collaboration
It will be an evening of networking, shared learning, and of course great food & drink! The event itself is only $25 per person and limited to 120 people.
Our conversation for this upcoming evening will center around insights into Effective Networking & Collaboration.
- Debra Langford | CEO of The Langford Co. & Former VP at NBCUniversal & TimeWarner
- Ralph Winter | Film Producer of X-MEN Trilogy & The Giver
- Bethany Joy Clark | Director of Community at TOMS
- Jessie Simonson | Brand Director at 31 Bits
- Brad Fieldhouse | Founding Partner & President of Bedrock Creek
Many thanks to our early sponsors MEMOJI & Solid Coffee Roasters for being a huge support to our event. If you’re interested in sponsoring this event or any of our other events throughout the year, please email [email protected] for more information.
Space is limited to 120 people so please be sure to reserve your ticket today!
Yes, you’re going to want to be there!