Social Branding: A New Pathway to Change
Simon Mainwaring, New York Times bestselling author of We First, award-winning branding consultant to companies like Nike, Toyota and Motorola, and social media contributor to Forbes, Mashable and Fast Company. Recently, he gave the following talk at Mashable’s Social Good Summit about recent shifts in consumer demand in light of the financial crisis and the opportunity we have of building great companies that can become pillars of social change.
Simon, along with Carol Cone, Global Vice Chairman Edelman Business + Social Purpose, and Robert Tercek, former President of Digital Media for OWN, will be hosting a special We First Seminar in the Los Angeles area next month that you’re going to want to be at. Here are details:
- Dates: February 1-2, 2012
- Location: Marriott Marina Del Rey
- Normal Registration Price: $2099 [Use Code “SPECIAL” & Save 50% off this Price 🙂 ]
- Topics Covered:
- Cutting edge research/data on today’s customer, their online behavior, and how to engage them.
- A defined brand story, message and purpose to ensure every marketing dollar you spend has maximum impact.
- The Top 8 Social Media Strategies to architect a sustainable customer community.
- The Top 5 Engagement Tactics for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Critical creative campaigns to integrate your community across social media platforms.
- The Top Tools, Techniques and Formulas to measure Return on Investment based on Fortune 500 case
- The Top 10 Business Strategies to maintain and grow your brand community over the long term.
- Vital Organizational Structures/Roles to integrate social media marketing within your company.
- The Key Social Business Technologies that will redefine your industry, business and marketing.
- A Customizable Pitch Deck that sells your social media plan to leadership, employees or investors.
This is going to be a great seminar for anyone seeking to develop companies that not only leverage new media, but also want to create meaningful products & services that benefit our world.